Tuesday, October 2, 2007

((::Barsaat-Ka-Mendak::)), Pancham's friendship

there's an interesting article published on the net, b4utv site, depicting Pancham's dosti with Gabbar...
where Amzad Khan says...
And when it came to his friends Amjad Khan always maintained that he had only one friend in the film industry and that was music director RD Burman. “I used to call him Punch or Chum. So unpredictable was he that at one moment he’d call and say, “Tell your wife to prepare dinner I am coming over and the next moment I would see his driver come over and say, “Burmanji is not coming he has asked me to take the parcel of food from your place. There have been also moments when he has come over to have dinner and after having it has just washed his hands and vanished without even informing us. That’s why I used to call him barsaat ka mendak. There were also times when’s he’d never meet me for six months and the rest six months he’d meet me everyday.”


No comments:

Post a Comment