Wednesday, June 26, 2013

On His 74th Birthday, my sincere Tribute

Happy Birthday Boss!

Life without your MUSIC is Suna Suna...

"Tera mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi
Yoonhi Nahin Dil Lubhaata Koi


Mera Tujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi
Yoonhi Nahin Dil Lubhaata Koi

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Maane Tu Ya Maane Na...."


What a song? Evergreen melody. 


In Addition,
This video clip is a gem. Asha tai in studio and Pancham in his full form. The end part is also very interesting. Where Pancham and Asha traveling in a car and humming "Bachh Ke Rehna Re Baba"...and check what Pancham does....a pure joy to watch...only too short of a clip..

A big thanks to the uploaded ..

2 comments:

  1. Happy 75 th birthday Pancham Da, the God of Music. In your music I found my religion, in the antara I found the deep philosophical thoughts, listening the tunes over and over I escaped to the geostationary orbit to attain Nirvana. How can I forget the summer afternoon when you came to my life strumming the guitar in the prelude to 'Aaja aaja .. main hun pyar tera' in Teesri Manzil playing from a 78 rpm disc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely summarized Priyadarshy the feeling we all had in growing up with RDB melody.
    Thanks for shareing.

    ReplyDelete